DISC personality profiling
DISC is a popular personality profiling system that looks at behavioural characteristics grouped into four areas:
D = Dominant, driver
I = Influencing, inspiring
S = Steady, stable
C = Correct, compliant
As a certified DISC profiling practitioner, I provide clients with 15-page DISC profiles and a 45 minute session to discuss it and digest the key lessons. Each report contains:
* An overview of the different styles
* An explanation of your personal style
* Your personality traits
* Your communication preferences
* Strengths and growth areas
* Communication tips
* Compatibility with other styles
* Graphs showing your perceived self, public self and who you become under pressure
DISC profiling offers a range of benefits including:
* Greater self-awareness of your communication preferences, how you respond to pressure, your motivations and how you work with other personalities.
* Improved communication with colleagues and the ability to work effectively according to communication preferences.
* The ability to talk to people with different styles, "in their language".
* Enhanced people and team management, with the ability to understand team members' motivations and preferred ways of working.
If you would like to order DISC assessments for an organisation, please contact me to discuss your needs.
Check out my article Understanding personality & behaviour to improve communication & reduce conflict to find out more.